My Food Blogroll

Here is the list of food blogs that I love to follow. If you want to include your food blog in this blogroll, feel free to leave me a comment with your name, blog name & blog url. I will update this blogroll whenever I get a time. I will appriciate if you link back to Recipe Center

******************************************************************************



Food Blogs in Marathi or Hindi

Food Aggregator


Food Blogs in English

  1. 100% Microwave cooking - By easycrafts
  2. 5 Star Foodie Culinary Adventures - By 5 Star Foodie
  3. ...and a little bit more... - By Anudivya
  4. Aathidhyam By Chiatra
  5. Aayi's Recipes - By Shilpa & Varda
  6. Adlak's Kitchen - By Hema
  7. Akal's Saappadu - By Akal's Saappadu
  8. Akshayapaatram - By Priya
  9. All Thingz Yummy ! - By Pallavi
  10. Ammalu's Kitchen - By Dee & K
  11. Annarasa - By Annarasa
  12. Anyone Can Cook - By Shabana
  13. Appetizing Recipes - By Vidhas
  14. Appyayan - By Indrani
  15. Aroma - By Asha
  16. Bay Leaf - By Sindhura
  17. Beyound The Usual - By Maheshwari
  18. Chai's Corner - By Chandani
  19. Chandrabhaga - By Anu
  20. Chatkhor - By Swati
  21. Cook's Hideout - By Pavani
  22. Cooking 4 All Season - By Srivalli
  23. Cooking Station - By Laxmi
  24. Cravings - By Manali
  25. Crazy Curry - By Bhags
  26. Easy2CookRecipes - By Shama Nagarajan
  27. Easy Cooking - By Divya
  28. Edible Garden - By Nags
  29. Few Minute Wonder - By Srimathi
  30. Food Fascination - By Suparna
  31. Food Lovers - By Pavani
  32. Foodie's Hope - By Asha
  33. Fun and Food Blog - By Manasi
  34. Here I Cook - By Sudeshna
  35. Jugalbandi - By Jai & Be
  36. Kalyani's Kitchen - By Kalyani
  37. KannasCuisine - By Mrs.Kannan
  38. Kayal's Kitchen - By Kayal Arul
  39. Khaugiri - By Preeti
  40. Kitchen Chronicles - By Kitchen Chronicles
  41. Kitchen Tantra - By Mala
  42. Konkan World - By Maya
  43. Madhu's Food Journal - By Madhumathi
  44. Mahanandi - By Indira
  45. Me and My Kitchen - By SriLekha
  46. Meenal's Kitchen - By Meenal
  47. Mirch Masala - By SuperChef
  48. My Home Cooking - By Dhanya
  49. My Kitchen - By Anisheetu
  50. My Kitchen Treasures - By Happy Cook
  51. Neivedyam - By Sharmi
  52. One Hot Stove - By Nupur
  53. Passion 4 Cooking - By passion 4 cooking
  54. Poonam's Kitchen - By Poonam
  55. Purva's Dawat - By Purva
  56. Redchillies - By Red Chilli
  57. SaiKitchen - By SaiKitchen
  58. Sailu's Kitchen - By Sailu
  59. Salt to Taste - Hema Malini
  60. Sankeerthanam - By Vrindha
  61. Sena's rasoi - By Shobana
  62. Shreez Experiments - By Shree Rao
  63. Simple Indian food - By easycrafts
  64. Simple Home Cooking - By Deepa Hari
  65. Siri's Corner - By Siri
  66. TASTY TREATS - By Poornima
  67. Tasty Palettes- By Suganya
  68. Tongueticklers - By Harini
  69. Veg Inspiration - By Usha
  70. Vegetable Platter - By Deesha
  71. Vividha ruchulu - By Koyyalmudi Lavanya
  72. Yumworld - Divz


.... Still working on

Some Food Blogger Communities


1) Great Cooks Community



View my page on Great Cooks Community


2) Foodie Blogroll

Click to Join the Foodie Blogroll

3) Great Cooks Blogroll

4) Indiblogger


IndiBlogger - Where Indian Blogs Meet

5) enewss

Click to Join the enewss recipe group

6) LinQ



7 comments:

anudivya said...

You are sweet! Thanks so much for adding my blog! Happy New Year :)

Trupti said...

as I love to visit ur blog & read new recipes there is no need to thank Anu.

Happy New Year to you TOO !!

Kelvin said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Joannah

http://myscones.com/

Trupti said...

Thank you very much Joannah for visiting. keep visiting

Kalyani said...

Thank you very much for adding my blog & visiting my blog Trupti ...
Kalyani

Lakshmi said...

Hi Trupti,

I am new to your blog and was impressed. Will keep checking your blog rregularly from now on. Thanks for the wonderful thoughts and sharings.

http://lakshmiskitchen.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Lakshmi

CHAITRA said...

Dear Trupti!!
This is Chaitra.Request you to add my blog
http://aathidhyam.blogspot.com