- Finely Chopped Fresh Methi Leaves: 2 Cups
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves: 1/2 Cup
- Wheat Flour: 2 Cups
- Rice Flour: 1/2 Cup
- Ginger, Garlic & Green Chilli Paste To Taste
- Yogurt: 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder
- Ajwain Seeds: 1 tsp
- Salt to Taste
- Ghee or Oil
- Mix methi leaves, coriander leaves & salt very well. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Then add all remaining ingredients and make a dough by adding some water. Apply some oil and keep this dough aside for atleast half hour.
- Then make small balls of dough and roll these balls like chapatis.
- Heat a tava or griddle and cook these parathas from both sides. Apply some oil or ghee while cooking.
- Serve these parathas with any pickle, chutney or yougurt.