- Canned Rajma: 1 Can
- Finely Chopped Onion: 1 Cup
- Finely Chopped Tomatoes: 2 Cup
- Finely Chopped Green Chillies: 3-4
- Minced Ginger - Garlic : 2 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder To Taste
- Coriander Powder: 2 tsp
- Cumin Powder: 1 tsp
- Amchur Powder (Dry Mango Powder): 1 tsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander: 1 tbsp
- Fresh Grated Coconut: 1 tbsp
- Oil: 1 tbsp
- Salt To Taste
- In a heavy bottom pan heat the oil. Add green chillies & fry them for 1 minute.Then add minced ginger garlic. Fry it for couple of minutes.
- Then add onion. Cook onion til they become brown. Then add chopped tomatoes. Cook them till tomato becomes very soft.
- Then add all masala powder & mix well, fry again on a medium flame for couple of minutes.
- Then add rajma into the pan. Then add salt and water as per you need. Cook this rajma for 5 more minutes.
- Garnish this Rajma with freshly grated coconut and coriander. Serve hot with rice or chapati or roti.
- If you don't have a canned rajma, you can soak rajma beans overnight & presser cooked them and then use for this curry.