- Kale Leaves: 2
- Carrot: 1
- Banana: 1
- Almond Butter: 2 tbsp
- Water: 1 Cup
- Wash kale leaves and carrots with water.
- Cut Kale leaves and carrots into small pieces.
- Take 1/4 cup of water into a pot and add chopped kale leaves and carrots.
- Cover the pot with the lid and steam it for 10 minutes on the flame.
- After 10 minutes turn off the flame and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Now add steamed kale leaves and carrot to a blender jar.
- Cut banana into small pieces and add to the jar.
- Add 2 tbsp of almond butter and one cup of water to the jar.
- Blend everything for one minute.
- Pour your kale shake into glass and enjoy .