- Maida: 3/4 Cup
- Besan : 1/4 Cup
- Wheat Flour: 1/4 Cup
- Finely Chopped Green Capsicum: 1/3 Cup
- Finely Chopped Red Capsicum: 1/3 Cup
- Finely Chopped Onion: 1/3 Cup
- Garam Masala: 1/2 tsp
- Oil: 2 tsp
- Baking Soda: 1 and Half tsp
- Baking Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Yogurt: 1/3 Cup
- Milk: 1/3 Cup
- Finely Chopped Coriander: 1/4 Cup
- Salt and Red Chili Powder As Per Taste
- Preheat oven at 400 F. Keep parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Heat oil in one kadhai. Then add chopped onion, capsicum, garam masala and salt. Cook it for 4-5 minutes. Let it cool.
- Then add all flours, baking soda, baking powder, red chili powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add cooked capsicum in flour bowl. Mix it very well.
- Then add yogurt and milk slowly to form a sticky dough.
- With the help of spoon drop dough on to baking sheet.
- Spray cooking oil on uncooked pakodas.
- Place it in oven and reduce the heat to 350 F. Cook these pakodas till they become golden brown.
- Serve these warm pakodas with any chutney or sauce or ketchup.
Adapted From: Madhuram
Fahsion Deals For Less