Finely Chopped Cabbage: 1 Cup
Finely Chopped Gobi (Cauliflower): 1 Cup
Finely Chopped Carrot: 1/2 Cup
Finely Chopped Green Beans: 1/4 Cup
Finely Chopped Onion: 3/4 Cup
Finely Chopped Corainder: 1/2 Cup
Finely Chopped Capsicum: 1/2 Cup (Optional)
Finely Chopped Beet: 1/4 Cup (Optional)
Fresh / Frozen Green Peas: 1/2 Cup
Maida /All Purpose Flour: 1 Cup
Corn Flour: 1 tbsp
Small Bread Sticks: 12 -15
Ginger - Garlic - Green Chilli Paste: 1 tbsp
Salt to Taste
Oil for Frying
1. Mix all vegetables, onion, coriander and salt. Keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
2. Dry roast maida and keep aside to cool down.
3. Squeeze out excess water from this mixture. Don't throw this water. If your mixture gets very dry, you can this water or you can use this water in any curry or soup.
4. Add maida, corn flour and ginger -garlic- green chilli paste to this mixture. Mix well.
5. Make oval shape balls of this mixture.
6. Insert one bread stick in each ball & press well.
7. Heat oil in kadhai. Deep fry these balls till golden brown.
8. Serve hot with any sauce or chutney.
1. You can adjust or skip the quantity of vegetables according to your taste.
2. If you don't like oily food, you can bake these in oven.
3. You can shredded potato or boiled mashed potato.
This is my entry for Mansi's Weekend Breakfast Blogging event. This month's theme is Balanced Breakfast Meals.
Source: Aamhi Sare Khawayye