- Self Rising Flour: 2 Cups
- Soften Butter: 3/4 Cup
- Sugar: 1 Cup (Depending on your taste)
- Ground Almonds: 1/2 Cup
- Raisins: 1/4 Cup
- Warm Milk: 3/4 Cup
- Dahi / Curd / Yogurt: 2 tbsp
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven for 350 F.
- Mix flour and butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Then add sugar, almonds and raisins and mix well.
- In another bowl mix milk and yogurt.
- Then add milk - yogurt mixture in flour slowly and mix well to form a soft dough.
- Shape this dough as you wish and place these scones in a baking tray.
- Bake these scones for 20 - 25 min until they become golden.
- Serve these warm scones with any Jam or Jelly.
Source - Monsoon Spices
Fahsion Deals For Less