Read this Recipe In Marathi Here
- Thalipeeth Flour or Mix all type of flours that you have: 2 Cups
- Finely Chopped Onion: 1/2 Cup
- Ginger, Garlic, Green Chilli Paste: as per taste
- Turmeric Powder: 1/4 th tsp
- Yogurt: 1 tbsp
- Salt to Taste
- Any kind of chutney or sauce or ketch up or pickle
- Finely Chopped or Grated Vegetables of your Choice
- Shredded Cheese
- Mix finely chopped onion, paste, yogurt, salt & turmeric powder very well. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Then mix flour in this mixture, add water and knead the dough very well.
- Make small balls of the dough. Take one wet cotton cloth. Spread that cloth on any flat surface. Flatten one ball in the palm of your hands. Pat the ball with palm and the fingers to make a round flat disc. Dip fingers in water to make the patting easier.
- Heat non-stick tava or griddle. Apply some oil. Take cloth and place thalipeeth on tava. Apply some water on cloth and remove the cloth.
- Apply some oil to the edges. Cover it with lid. Cook it from one side for 1 minute. Then turn the thalipeeth. Apply some chutney/ ketch up/ sauce on the surface and then arrange chopped vegetables on the top. I used beet root, spring onion, carrot and capsicum. You can use vegetables of your choice. Finely put some shredded cheese and sprinkle some salt. Cover it with lid and cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Cut this pizza into pieces and serve hot with any sauce.
Aamhi Sare Khawaiye
This is my entry for SriLekha's EFM: Savouries event