- Bread Slices: 5-6
- Finely Chopped Onion: 1 Cup
- Coarsely Grated Carrot: 1/2 Cup
- Frozen Peas: 1/2 Cup
- Finely Chopped Green Chillies: 3-4
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves: 1/2 Cup
- Curry Leaves: 4-5
- Mustard Seeds: 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder: 2-3 Pinch
- Lemon Juice to Taste
- Salt to Taste
- Oil: 1 tbsp
- Cut bread slices in to cubes.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Add mustard seeds and curry leaves. When they stop popping add green chillies. Fry green chillies for 1 minute. Then add onion. Cook onion till they become golden brown.
- Then add turmeric powder, carrots and green peas. Cook them for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add bread cubes and salt. Mix everything well. If bread is little bit dry sprinkle some water or milk. Add lemon juice and mix again. Cover this kadhai with lid and cook for 4-5 minutes. Stir it once in between.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
Tomorrow is last date of 'Comfort Food for Illness' event so hurry up.
Note: Hello Friends, recently I started jewelry making and selling. You can find some of my creation here. Please take a look at and let me know your opinion. If you like to buy those let me know.