To read this recipe in Marathi Click Here
- English or Any Cucumber: 1
- Yogurt: 1 Cup
- Fresh Dill Leaves: 1 tbsp
- Fresh Coriander Leaves: 1 tbsp
- Fresh Lemon Juice: 1/2 tbsp or more
- Finely Shredded Ginger: As needed
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Peel the cucumber, split lengthwise, remove seeds and sliced very thin.
- Place cucumber slices in a bowl. Add some salt, toss slices and keep these slices in colander for 5-10 min. so that extra water will drain out.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor. Blend until smooth. Pour this soup into a large bowl, cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Garnish soup with slice of cucumber or dill leaves & serve this in a bowl or glass.