- Maida (All Purpose Flour): 1 Cup
- Powdered Sugar: 1/2 Cup
- Cardamom Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Ghee: 6-7 tbsp or more
- Sliced Dry Fruits: As required
- Salt : Pinch
- Sieve maida and baking powder together 2-3 times. Then sieve powdered sugar. Add cardamom powder, salt and dry fruits. Mix all ingredients very well.
- Add ghee, a little at a time, while mixing and kneading the dough until you have it the consistency of chapati dough. .It should be pliable enough to be shaped into a ball.
- Put this dough in air tight container for few hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 450 F. Grease a cookie sheet.
- Divide the dough into 16 portions. Shape those portions into round balls and flatten them a little between your palms. Arrange them on the baking sheet well away from each other.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for about 15 minutes or until the biscuits develop a few 'scars' on top and are slightly browned at the bottom.
- Take them out of the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet itself. Once cool, store them in an air-tight container.
We as a blogger always looking for more traffic for our blog. So friends here is one more way to drive traffic to your blog. You can join new Indian Bloggers Network 'enewss'.
This network is not only for foodies but for all types of blogger. If you want to join this new network, just click here. When you join this network don't forget to add me as your friend :) :)