Preparation Time - 5 mins.
Cooking Time - 15 min.
20 - 25 Tindora (Dondakayalu)
1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
1 tbs broken Cashew
1 tbs Urad daal
1 tbs Chaana daal
1 spring of Curry leaves
2 Red Chillies
1 tsp Red Chilli powder
1 tsp dry Coconut powder
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
Salt to taste
1. Wash tindora, dry it then make thin sliced(lenghwise) of tindora.
2. Fry thinly sliced tindora nad keep aside.
3. Heat oil in kadhai. Add cumin and mustard seeds. Allow it to splutter.
4. Then add red chillies, channa dal and urad dal. Fry these daals for 2-3 min.
5. Add curry leaves and broken cashew. Fry for a minute.
6. Then add salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and coconut powder. Stir it well.
7. Finely add fried tindora. As tindora is already cooked, just cook this sabji for 2-3 minutes.
8. Garnish with coriander or carrots.
9. Serve hot with roti, chapati or rice