- Tomato: 3
- Sugar: 1 & 1/2 tsp
- Pepper Powder: 2 Pinches
- Chat Masala: 1/2 to 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice: 1 tbsp (Optional)
- Water: 1 Cup
- Ice Cubes (Crushed): 5-6
- Mint Leaves: 2-3
- Salt to Taste
- Blanch tomatoes in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Remove, peel and blend with mint leaves. Strain, cool and chill well. Use remaining pulp in any sabji.
- Just before serving, put all remaining ingredients in a mixie. Blend well and serve immediately.
This is my entry for EasyCrafts Fun 'n' Sun Event