- Sweet Potato(Boiled & Mashed): 1 Cup
- Shredded Jaggery: 1 Cup
- Cardamom Powder: 1 tsp
- Wheat Flour: As required
- Salt to Taste
- Oil or Ghee
- Mix boiled, mashed sweet potato, jaggery, salt, cardamom powder very well so that jaggery will almost dissolve in sweet potato.
- Then add wheat flour slowly. Mix all ingredients very well. Add wheat flour till you get nice dough. Don't add any water. Knead the dough very well by adding little oil or ghee. Cover this dough with wet cotton cloth. Keep aside for atleast half hour.
- Then make small ping pong ball size balls. Roll them with rolling pin just like regular roti.
- Heat tava on gas. Apply some ghee or oil on tava. Transfer roti on tava. Cook roti from both sides on medium flame.
- Serve this hot roti with warm milk or pickle.
- Instead of sweet potato you can use rippen bananas, pumkin, potato.
- Don't use sugar instead of jaggery otherwise roti will become very hard to eat.
- If you want you can make these roti puri size and dip fry it.
- These rotis remains good for 7-10 days so these are good for travel.