- Bread Slices: 4
- Finely Grated Medium Sized Carrots: 2
- Soya Sauce: 1 tsp
- Red Chillie Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder: 1/4 tsp
- Finely Sliced Onion: 1/2
- Ginger Garlic Paste: 1/2 tsp
- Oil: 1 tsp
- Dry Peanut Chutney or Dry Ridge Gourd Skin Chutney
- Salt to Taste
- Heat oil in a small kadhai. When oil warms add onion slices.
- When onion slices become translucent add finely grated carrots and stir fry them for 3-4 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger - garlic paste and salt. Mix well. Stir fry on a medium flame till the mixture becomes little sticky. Switch off the flame.
- On two bread slices sprinkle some dry chutney, then put some carrot mixture, again sprinkle some dry chutney and then cover with other bread slice.
- Put this sandwich in the sandwich maker. When they are done serve hot with any sauce.
This is my entry for Anupama's ' The Sandwich Festival 2008 ' event.
Now about my awards :). Last week Skribles of Food With Pinch Of Love gave me 'Yummy Blog Award' . Thank you Skribles for this award.
Now here are some of my yummy recipes
There are lot of blogs that I like but according to rules I have to pass this award to 4 fellow bloggers. So I would like to pass this award to
Now about my second award. Today Lakshmi of 'Taste of Mysore' gave me 'Rockin' Girl Blogger' award. Thank you Lakshmi for giving this award to me.
I would like to pass this award to
- Meera of Enjoy Indian Food
- Pearlsofeast of Any One Can Cook
- Ranji of Ranji's Kitchen Corner
- Vanmala of My Kitchen World
Enjoy your awards.