- Upvaasachi Bhajani: 2 Cup
- Boiled and Mashed Potatoes: 1 Cup
- Roasted Peanut Powder: 1/4 Cup
- Finely Chopped Green Chillies: 3-4
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves: 1/2 Cup
- Lemon Juice: 2 tsp
- Salt to Taste
- Ghee for Shallow Fry
- Mix together bhajani, potato, peanut powder, green chillies, coriander leaves, salt and lemon juice. Add little water if required and make a soft dough. Keep aside for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Make small balls of the dough. Take one plastic sheet and apply some ghee on one side. Flatten one ball in the palm of your hands and sheet. Pat the ball with palm and the fingers to make a round flat disc. Dip fingers in water to make the patting easier. Make 2-3 small holes to thalipeeth so that they can cook evenly.
- Heat non-stick tava or griddle. Apply some oil. Remove thalipeeth from sheet gently & place it on the tava.
- Apply some oil to the edges and through holes. Cover it with lid. Cook it from both sides.
- Serve this hot thalipeeth with curd or any type of pickle.
Soak Sabudana for 6-7 hrs in water, remove water & use that for thalipeeth instead of bhajani flour.
This is my another entry for Srivalli's Roti Mela