- Maida (All Purpose Flour): 1 Cup
- Wheat Flour : 3/4 th Cup
- Ghee : 2 tbsp
- Peppercorn (Crushed): 1/2 tsp
- Finely Chopped Green Chillies: 2
- Roasted Till (Sesame Seeds): 1/2 Cup
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves: 1 Cup
- Red Chilli Powder to Taste
- Salt To Taste
- Oil To Fry
- Mix all ingredients in a big bowl & knead the dough using water. Dough should be just like regular puri dough. Keep this dough aside for atleast 30 minutes.
- Make small balls of dough. Make small puri of each ball by hand or by rolling pin. Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds and water at one side of the puri. Fold this puri into half and then into quarter. To hold these fold insert a clove just like tooth pick.
- Heat oil in a kadhai & deep fry these puries till crisp and golden brown on both the sides.
- You can eat these puries just like that or serve with any chutney or ketchup or sauce.
This is my entry for Preeti's Food Festival: Makar Sankranti