Makes: 12 Muffins
- All Purpose Flour: 2 Cups
- Sugar: 1/2 Cup or little bit more
- Baking Powder: 2 & 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon Powder: 1 tsp
- Medium Apples: 2
- Vegetable Oil: 1/2 Cup
- Sour Cream: 1/2 Cup
- Apple Sauce: 1/2 Cup
- Black Raisins: 2 tbsp
- Salt: 1/2 tsp
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with liners.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon powder very well.
- Peel, core and cut apples in small pieces. If you want you can coarsely grate apples.
- In medium bowl combine oil, sour cream and apple sauce.
- Add dry ingredients, raisins and apples and stir to combine. Mix well everything.
- Fill the muffin pan 3/4 and bake it for 20-25 mins until golden brown.
- Let sit in pans for 2 minutes before removing to a cooling rack. Enjoy these muffins anytime.
Recipe Source: Baking Bits