2 cups raw rice
1/2 cup of tofu (any variety soft, firm, extra firm)
salt to taste
1/2 tsp jeera
1. Wash and soak rice for 2 hours.
2. Grind with tofu to a fine paste.
3. Add jeera seeds (optional).
4. Add water to make the batter thinner than the normal dosa batter.
5. Heat tava, apply oil and splash 1 ladle of batter on the tava to form a dosa. (Note that the batter cannot be spread with the ladle on the tava like other dosas).
6. Cover it and leave it for 2 minutes and turn it over on the tava carefully.
7. Let it stay for a couple of minutes, uncovered.
8. Serve hot with any chutney or rasam.