Sooji/ Rava/ Semolina - 1 Cup
Rice Flour - 1 Cup
Yogurt / Dahi - 1/2 Cup
Green Chillies 4-5
Salt to taste
Finely chopped Coriander
Few finely chopped Curry Leaves
Shredded or finely chopped Ginger
Shredded or finely chopped Coconut
1. Mix rava, rice flour and yogurt . Add water as required. Keep this batter aside for atleast 2 hrs.
2. At the time of making dosa add salt, green chillies, coconut, ginger, cashews, coriander, curry leaves.
3. Heat the tawa or griddle and take one handful of batter and spread on tawa.
4. Drizzle some oil on the sides of dosa. Cook till done.
5. Serve hot with Potato Subji or chutney or sambar.