To read this recipe in Marathi click here
Dodkyahcya Shira (Ridge Gourd Skin): 2 Cups
Sesame Seeds: 1 tbsp
Dry Shredded Coconut: 1 tbsp
Jeera (Cumin Seeds): 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder to Taste
Salt to Taste
1. Dry roast cumin seeds, coconut, sesame seeds till golden brown & keep aside.
2. Fry skin on the pan till it get crispy. It will take approximately 9-10 minutes. Let it cool for a while.
3. Grind all the ingredients to coarse or fine consistency.
4. Store this chutney in air tight container. This chutney will remain good for a month.
5. Just like dry peanut chutney, you can serve this chutney with any snack, with roti.