Rice: 1 Cup
Thick Poha: 1 Cup
Shredded Paneer: 1/2 Cup
Spinach Puree: 1 Cup
Green Chillies: 3-4
Chopped Coriander Leaves: 2 tbsp
Salt to Taste
1. Soak rice & poha together for 2-3 hours.
2. Grind poha, rice, green chillies, paneer, salt to a fine batter. If you want you can add paneer later.
3. Then add spinach puree and coriander leaves. Mix the batter well.
4. Heat tava / griddle. Pour 1 tsp of oil. Then pour a ladle full of batter on tava. Spread it round evenly but slightly thick in size. Pour some oil around the edges.
5. Serve hot with any type of chutney or sambar.
1. Instead of palak puree you can use any other puree like carrot, tomato.
2. You can also use finely chopped methi leaves.
3. This dosa is very healthy and I am sure your kids will also love this colorful dosa.
This is my entry for Manasi's WBB Balanced Breakfast Meals and Srivalli's Dosa Mela