Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets: 2
Medium Size Boiled Potato: 1
Frozen Green Peas: 1/2 Cup
Finely Chopped Onion: 1/2 Cup
Finely Chopped Coriander: 2 tsp
Finely Chopped Green Chillies: 2-3
Lemon Juice: 1 tsp
Grated Ginger: 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder: 1 tsp
Finely Chopped Almonds & Cashew: 1 tbsp
Turmeric Powder: 1/4 tsp
Salt to Taste
1. Take out the puff pastry sheet from the pack and separate the sheets and keep it out side.
2. Cut boiled potato into small pieces. Keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 F.
4. Heat oil in a Kadhai. Add green chillies and fry for a minute. Then add chopped onion & fry till golden brown. Then add ginger, turmeric powder & garam masala powder. Fry for a minute.
5. Then add chopped potatoes, green peas, cashews, almonds, salt & lemon juice. Mix well all ingredients. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Then let it cool for 5- 10 minutes.
6. Unfold the pastry sheet.
7. Fill the stuffing in the middle part of patry sheet.
8. Then fold other 2 halfs carefully & press it littlebit so that they don't open while baking.
9. Then cut this stuffed sheet in to desired shape.
10. Bake these in preheated oven until they turn brown. It will take approximately 20 - 25 minutes.
11. Serve hot with Tomato Sauce.
You can use different types of stuffing like mix vegetables, chicken, fruits instead of potatos.
This is my entry for Sia's Ode to Potato event.