Grated Coconut - 1 cup
Chopped Green Chillies - 2
Split Gram Dal - 1 tbsp
Some Chopped Coriander Leaves
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Sugar to taste
For the tampering:
Oil - 1 tbsp
Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
Curry Leaves 2-3
Pinch of Hing / Asafoetida
1. Roast split gram dal and keep aside to cool.
2. Put all ingredients in to blender with water and blend it.
3. You can add water depending upon how you want the chutney.
4. For tampering, heat oil in a small kadhai. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves and pinch of hing.
5. Stir it well till mustard seeds crackle.
6. Pour this tempering over the chutney and mix well.
7. Serve this chutney with any type of dosa, uttapa, idli, vada etc.