Red Raddish - 2 Bunches
Green Chillies - 5 to 6
Garlic Cloves - 2
Tomatoes - 2
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
Cumin Seeds - 1/4 tsp
Hing - Pinch
Salt to Taste
1. Wash red raddishes and leaves.
2. With the help of steamer, steam red raddish with leaves, whole tomatoes & green chillies.
3. When raddish almost cook, remove raddishes from steamer. Let it cool for 5-10 mins.
4. Then blend raddish, tomatoes & green chillies in a blender till smooth paste.
5. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds. Let them crackle.
6. Add chopped garlic. Fry garlic till golden brown.
7. Then add hing & turmeric powder. Fry for a minute.
8. Add smooth paste of readdish to the pot. Stir the paste.
9. Add salt to taste. Cook for a while till almost all water evaporates.
10. Serve hot with roti, chapati or Phulaka.
If you are in hurry, you can first grind raddish with leaves, tomato & green chillies. Then just give tadka as given in the recipe & add this paste. Just you have to cook for extra 5-10 minutes.