Whole Moong/ Green Gram: 1 Cup
Green Chillies: 2
Ginger - Garlic Paste: 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves: 1tbsp
Salt to Taste
1. Soak whole moong in sufficient water for atleast 7-8 hrs.
2. Grind all ingredients to a smooth paste using sufficient water.
3. Heat nonstick tava/ griddle. Pour one spoonful of batter on tava & spread evenly in circular motion.
4. Apply some oil around the edges. Cover the dosa with lid.
5. After 2 minutes turn dosa and cook for another 1 minute.
6. Serve hot dosa with coconut chutney or sauce or any pickle or curd.
For variation you can sprinkle finely chopped onion, green chillies on recently poured batter.
This is my entry for Weekend Breakfast Blogging: Healthy Eats