This month I am a guest host of Monthly Blog Patrol (MBP). MBP is a brain child of Coffee of Spice Cafe. The idea behind this event is to search recipe related to theme from other food blogs, cook it & post it. As a mother of 3 yr old picky eater I am always in search of some simple kid friendly recipes. So for this month's MBP theme is Kids Food. Hope I will find lot of kid friendly recipes by hosting this event.
The rules for this event are very simple.
1. Based on 'Kids Food' theme, you have to cook something from the fellow bloggers (the “from” has to be a blogger and not any other cooking site!!) posted recipes. Both veg & non -veg dishes are allowed.
2. Post a pic of the final recipe on your blog linking it to the blogger (whose recipe you made) , Coffee’s MBP event page and this announcement. Whether to make it a post or no, is entirely your choice. You can just put a final pic or put step by step pics or if you have made any variations you might want to highlight that or post the whole recipe. Its entirely upto you. But one final pic and a link to the blogger and this event is a must.
3. Send me an e-mail at RecipeCenter@gmail.com with “MBP :Kids Food” as subject. In your e-mail, please include
Your Name :
Your Blog Name:
Type of Recipe: Snacks, Full Meal, Drinks, Dessert etc
A permalink/ url of your post:
The permalink/ url of the recipe from which you cooked :
A picture of your dish : Please give file name as dish name
4. There is no limit to the number of entries that you might want to contribute. You can send previously posted recipes, just remember to link back to this announcement & Coffee's page.
5. Use of logo is optional but you use the logo it will be wonderful.
6. If you don’t have a blog, you can still email the post I will post your entry.
7. Last date of submission of recipes is 8 March 2009. I will post round up within a week.