1. Cook anything simple for picnic and post the recipe on your blog.
2. Multiple entries / archived entries welcome. However, do edit the archived post to include a link to this event and One Page Cookbooks .
3. Include the logo in your post if you wish.
4. Please send an e-mail to RecipeCenter@gmail.com
*Subject Line: Recipes for the rest of us : Picnic Eats
* Blog author:
* Blog name:
* Dish Name:
* URL of the post:
* Photo: Please give file name as Dish name
5. If you don't have a blog & have some recipes don't worry, you can email me those recipes. I will add those recipes in round up.
6. The roundup of would be posted a week after the event closes.
1. Please avoid exact measurements. Please use very simple measurements like a handful or a pinch.
2. Please avoid complicated steps.If the recipe takes over 5 steps to prepare, it would not be suitable for this event.
3. Please avoid recipes demanding a good deal of manual skill.
4. Please avoid recipes demanding fancy kitchen equipment.
5. In short, it should be something a ten year old kid should be able to cook up.
I know that Siri is also hosting Dinner Edition of this series. Siri's event is till March 1. Picnic Eats starts on 20 Feb & ends on 20 March