- Eggs: 2
- Bread Slices: 4-5
- Finely Chopped Onion: 2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander: 1 tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder to Taste
- Salt To Taste
- In a wide bowl mix eggs, onion, coriander, salt & chilli powder. Beat it very well.
- Cut breads in any shape that you want.
- Heat a non stick pan. Apply some oil. Dip each bread slice in egg mixture and place them on a pan. Then pour some mixture on the top of each slice.
- Cook these slices until they become golden brwon from both sides.
- Serve these hot toasts with any sauce.
This is my entry for Bindiya's My favorite things- LOVE-HEART SHAPED FOODS.
Vidhas of Appetizing Recipes gave me 'You are a Super Duper Chef !!' Award. Thank you very much Vidhas
I would like to pass this award to Asha, Priya , sowmya ,Dershana, Poonam, Bindiya, Sindura, Usha ,Ann , Sukanya Ramkumar ,Varsha Vipins, Aparna Prabhu , Neha, Kitchen Flavours , Uma , easycrafts , Ashwini , Vanamala, Purva Desai , AnuSriram , Arundhuti ,Khaugiri ,Sunshinemom ,Cham ,LG ,Navita, Meera , Varunavi ,Ushanandini , Madhoo.S.Gargya , Vrinda , Roopa . Enjoy your awards and keep cooking ...