- Cauliflower Florets: 3 Cups
- Finely Chopped Onion: 1 Cup
- Finely Chopped Tomatoes: 1 Cup
- Fresh or Frozen Green Peas: 2 Cups
- Green Chiilies -Ginger - Garlic Paste to Taste
- Garam Masala: 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder: 1/4 tsp
- Cumin Seeds: 1/4 tsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves for Garnishing.
- Oil: 2 tsp or more
- Salt to Taste
- Boil water in one pan. Put florets in hot water for 5-6 minutes.
- Then cook these florets in microwave for few minutes till they become little bit tender. Don't overcook them as we are going to cook them in a gravy for some time.
- Mean while make a smooth paste of green peas and tomato. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in one pot. Add cumin seeds. As cumin seeds splutters add green chillies, ginger garlic paste. Cook it for 1 minute. Then add turmeric powder and garam masala. Fry it.
- Then add peas and tomato paste with little water. Add salt. Mix everything well. Cook this gravy for 4-5 minutes.
- Once the gravy is cooked add cooked cauliflower florets. Mix well and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish this curry with coriander leaves and serve with chapati or roti or rice.