- Finely Sliced Carrots: 1 Cup
- Finely Sliced Green Beans: 1 Cup
- Finely Sliced Capsicum: 1 Cup
- Finely Sliced Cabbage: 1 Cup
- Finely Sliced Broccoli Florets: 1 Cup
- Finely Chopped Ginger: 1 tsp
- Finely Chopped Garlic: 2 tsp
- Soy Sauce: 1 tbsp
- Chilli Sauce: According To Taste
- Oil: 1 tbsp
- Salt To Taste
- Heat oil in a wok or any non stick pan.
- Add ginger and garlic. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add carrots, green beans, broccoli, capsicum, cabbage ..all vegetables one by one stirring a little every time. Start by adding the vegetable that take longer to cook.
- Add Soy sauce, Chilli Sauce, Salt and mix everything well.
- Cook these vegetables covered. Don't overcook all vegetables.
- Serve these healthy vegetables hot on the top of plain rice or eat them as it is.
Note: You can use all vegetables of your choice. If you want you can make a gravy of vinegar, soy sauce, ajinomoto.
This is my entry for Rachna's A Healthy Bite event.