- Maida / All Purpose Flour: 2 Cups
- Soften Butter: 1 Cup
- Powdered Sugar: 3/4 Cup
- Coarsley Crushed Almonds : 1 Cup
- Vanilla Extract: 1 tsp
- Baking Powder: 1 tsp
- In a large mixing bowl mix butter, sugar, baking powder and vanilla extract untill light and fluffy.
- Add almonds and mix very well. Then gradully add flour and stir it very well until all ingredients comes together.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper. Roll dough into walnut sized balls, or drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets, leaving 2 inches between cookies.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheets for 10 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- Enjoy these homemade cookies any time of the day.
This is my entry for MBP: Kids Food event started by Coffee of Spice Cafe.