- Diced Apple: 1 Cup
- Grapefruit Chunks: 1 Cup
- Halved Black Grapes: 1/2 Cup
- Finely Chopped Onion: 1/4 Cup
- Ground Cumin: 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice: 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander: 2 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Jalapeño Chillies: As per Taste
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Mix everything together except salt and keep it in freeze for an half hour.
- Then add salt and mix well everything gently.
- Serve this salsa with tortilla chips or in tacos, burritos.
This is my entry for Vaishali's It's Vegan World: Mexican event.