- Fresh or Frozen Green Peas: 2 Cups
- Fresh or Frozen Corn Kernels: 1 Cup
- Coconut Milk: 1 Cup
- Diced Onion: 1 Cup
- Chopped Ginger - Garlic : 1/2 tbsp
- Butter: 1 tbsp
- Vegetable Stock or Chicken Stock or Water : 3-4 Cups
- Red Chilli Powder to Taste
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Heat butter in a heavy bottom sauce pan.
- Add onion and ginger. Cook until they become little soft.
- Then add green peas and corn kernels. Cook them for couple of minutes.
- Then add red chilli powder, pepper. Mix well.
- Add coconut milk, salt and 2 cups of water or vegetable broth or chicken broth.
- Cook till peas & corns becomes soft.
- Keep aside to cool down.
- Blend this mixture in the blender to make a fine puree. Adjust the consistency of soup by adding water or stock.
- Garnish this soup with cream & serve at room temperature or chilled.
This is my entry for Neha's SWC: Soups and Lisa's No Croutons Required: Indian-style vegetarian soup or salad event.
Varsha passed me 'Circle of Friends' and 'Blogging with Purpose' award. Thank you very much Varsha for passing this award to me. I am passing this award to all my readers.