I adopted this recipe from Suganya of Tasty Palettes. for Curry Leaf's Tried and Tasted event. I made these muffins eggless and added almonds instead of walnuts.
- All Purpose Flour (Maida): 1 Cup
- Sugar: 1/2 Cup
- Baking Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Baking Soda: 1 tsp
- Salt: Pinch
- Oil: 1/4 Cup
- Low Fat Milk: 1/4 Cup
- Mashed Banana: 1
- Chopped Almonds: 1/4 Cup
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a muffin pan with liners.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, sugar,baking soda very well.
- In a separate bowl mix milk, oil.
- Now add milk mixture into dry mixture and mix well till all ingredients get well combined.
- Add almonds, banana and mix well again.
- Fill the muffin pan 3/4 and bake it for 20-25 mins until golden brown.
- Curry leaf's Tried & T asted - Tasty Palettes event started by Zlamushka.
- My Recipes For Rest of Us: Picnic Eats event started by Ramki of One Page Cookbooks.
- PJ's Tasty Bites for Toddlers event.
- Lakshmi's SWE: Meals on Wheels event.
- Ashwini's MBP: Snacks & Savouries event started by Coffee of spice cafe.
- JZ's Let's Go Nuts: Almonds event started by Aquadaze of Served with Love.
Now it's award time. JZ of Tasty Treats gave me 7 different awards - Triple Award, The Adorable Blog Award, The Amazing Blog, Good Chat Blog award,One Lovely Blog Award, You are a Sweetheart, Friends. I am very honoured by getting all these awards from you JZ. Thank you very much for all these awards.