- Wheat Flour: 1 Cup
- Rice Flour: 1/4 Cup
- Fine Rava / Sooji : 1/4 Cup
- Cucumber Cubes with Skin: 2 Cups
- Green Chillies: 2
- Salt to Taste
- Make a smooth paste of cucumber and green chillies in a grinder.
- Then add all flours, rava, salt to cucumber paste. Mix everything very well with spoon or you can blend it with blender. If needed add some water.
- Heat one non stick griddle. Pour a small ladle of batter in the center, and spread out in circular motion till you get a thin layer. Drizzle some oil on and around the dosa.
- Cook these till it starts become brown then remove from griddle.
- Serve these lovely dosas with any chutney or sauce or potato sabji.
This is my entry to
- Neha's AFAM: Cucumber event started by Maheshwari of Beyond The Ususal.
- Roma's JFI: Wheat event started by Indira of Mahanandi.