Blogging Friends Forever Award


My new blogger friend Sripriya of Srikar's Kitchen gave me this new award call ' Blogging Friends Forever'. Thank you very much Sripriya for giving me this award. I am so honored.

The following rules apply to this award:
1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
2. 4 of them followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

I would like to pass this award to my regular blog reader Neha, Sireesha, Vanmala, Roopa and Rekha who is my new blog reader from UAE.

13 comments:

Sujatha said...

Congrats on your award!!

Usha said...

Congrats on your awards Trupti:)

Vanamala Hebbar said...

Congratulations and thank you so much trupti.

ST said...

Thanks a lot trupti for thinking of me and passing the award to me.....

Trupti said...

Thank you Sujatha & Usha.

Vanmala and Sireesha, as you are my friends you should know this by getting a award. :)

Neha said...

congrats for ur award n thanx for passing it to me..

Swati said...

Congrats on the award Trupti!!

Red Chillies said...

Congratulations and enjoy the special award, dear Trupti

Unknown said...

hi thank you for the award and there is some thing for you in my blog please check it out

EC said...

Congrats on the award

Trupti said...

Thank you and you are welcome Neha.

Thank you Swati

Thank you RC

You are welcome Rekha & thanks for tagging me. But I already posted that tag in my previous post.

Thanks EC

@the_whisk_affair said...

congrats on ur award, trupti!

Indian Khana said...

Hey Congrats for the award and tag awaiting for you in my blog ;)