To read this recipe in Marathi Click Here
- Honeydew Melon Pieces : 1 Cup
- Cantaloupe Pieces : 2 Cup
- Lemon Juice: 1/4 Cup
- Sugar: 1 tsp ( or more)
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper to Taste
- Mint Leaves or Coriander Leaves for Garnishing
- In a blender, combine the honeydew and cantaloupe pieces, salt, sugar, lemon juice, and process until very smooth. Pour into a large bowl, cover and refrigerate until well chilled, about 3 hours.
- Pour the soup into serving bowls. Garnish with pepper powder and mint or coriander leaf. Serve immediately.
Fresco by Scotto