To read this recipe in Marathi Click Here
- Grated Bottle Gourd (Dudhi): 1 Cup
- Cold Dahi (Yogurt): 2 Cups
- Finely Chopped Tomato: 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Onion: 1 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Coriander: 1 tbsp
- Jeera or Cumin Powder: 1 tsp
- Salt to Taste
- Boil grated dudhi till it get transperant. Drain and let it cool.
- Beat the yogurt for 1 minute.
- Mix all ingredients in to yogurt very well. If you don't have cold yogurt, keep raita in refrigerator for an hour.
- Serve this chilled raita with any biryani or sabji.
This is my entry for Pooja's VOW:Bottle Gourd event.
Now it's award time. My good friend Easy Craft of Simple Indian Food gave me two awards. First one is Yum Yum Blog award and second one is Friendship award which is new for me. Thank you very much EC for passing me this awards. Because of food blogging I have lot of new friends so thanks to blogger.
Now I would like to pass this award to JZ of Tasty Treats, Roopa of My Kitchen Treats, Meera of Enjoy India Food and Uma of Essence of Andhra .