- Watermelon: 2 slices
- Cherries: 8-10
- Green Grapes: 8-10
- Olive Oil: 1 tsp
- Orange Juice: 1 tbsp
- Lime or Lemon Juice: 1 tbsp
- Chaat Masala (Optional)
- Shredded Cheese (Optional)
- Cut watermelon slices into small pieces. Grilled these pieces for at least 1 minute. I have small grill so I made thin watermelon slices. If you have a big grill you can make little bit thick slices and grill slices for 2-3 minutes.
- Deseed cherries. Cut cherries and grapes into 4 pieces.
- Toss all ingredients into a mixing bowl. Mix all ingredients very well. Serve this salad at any time in these hot summer days.
Now after this cool recipe it's Award Time.
Sweet JZ of Tasty Treats gave me my new 'A Giant Bear Hug' award. Thank you very much JZ for this award.Thank you very much Sireesha and Ranji for this award. I would like to pass this award to JZ of Tasty Treats, Asha of Foodie's Hope, Mansi of Fun and Food, Swati of 'Sugar Craft India'
Red Chillie of 'RedChillies' gave me 'Rockin' Girl Blogger' and ' Blogging With A Purpose' awards.
Thank you again JZ, Sireesha, Ranji and Red Chilli for these awards. Congrats to all and enjoy your awards.
This is my entry for Sia's WBB-Summer Feast and Manina's Eating With Season , Aartee's Summer Splashevents.