150 gms urad dal (black gram)
500 gms rice
10 gms methi (fenugreek) seeds
50 gms chana dal (bengal gram)
250 gms carrots
150 gms beans
100 gms green peas
5-6 green chilies, chopped
150 gms spring (green) onions chopped
50 gms oil
3-4 garlic cloves finely chopped
a small piece of ginger finely chopped
2 tsp soya sauce
1 tsp chili sauce
1/4 tsp ajinomoto
2 tsp corn flour
few coriander leaves chopped
salt to taste
1. Soak urad dal, rice, methi seeds, chana dal in water for 1-2 hours. Drain the water and grind to a smooth paste. Keep aside for 6-8 hours until it gets fermented.
2. Cut the carrots, and beans into small pieces and boil until they are tender along with green peas. Drain the water and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan and fry the chopped green chilies, ginger and garlic pieces. Also add boiled carrots, beans, green peas, soya sauce, ajinomoto, chili sauce, little water and cook for a while.
4. Mix little water to the corn flour and mix well. Add this to the above carrots mixture and mix well. Sprinkle green onions and coriander leaves and remove from heat. The manchurian curry is ready.
5. Heat non-stick dosa pan and rub the pan with wet cloth. Now make dosas from the above dosa batter. Add the curry on the top and spread throughout the dosa. Sprinkle little oil, roll the dosa and remove. Repeat for the remaining dosas.