1/2 cup cornflakes
1 tbsp. peanuts
2 tsp. each raisins, cashews
1 stalk curry leaves
2 green chillies chopped to 1/2" pieces
1 tsp. red chilli powder
3-4 pinches citric acid powdered
1/2 tsp. sugar
salt to taste
oil for deep frying
1. Deep fry the cornflakes in hot oil till crisp but not brown.
2. Drain and place in wide plate.Repeat for all flakes.
3. Next fry the peanuts, curry leaves, cashew, raisins, green chillies one at a time.Drain all well. 4. Add to the fried flakes.
5. Sprinkle all the other ingredients over the flakes.
6. Mix well till masala is evenly coated, with hands.Store in airtight container.
Making time: 20 minutes
Makes: 3 cups
Shelflife: 2 weeks