20-25 Ladyfingers (bhindi)
Oil to deep fry
1 tsp Green Chilli Paste
1 tblsp Coconut (scraped)
1 tblsp. Coriander Powder
1 tsp Chaat Masala
1 tsp Dry Mango Powder (amchur)
Salt to taste
1/4 cup Coriander Leaves
1. Wash, clean and wipe ladyfingers, finely chop coriander leaves.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add ladyfingers and deep fry. Remove on an oil absorbent paper or kitchen towel.
3. Heat oil in a pan and add green chilli paste, scraped coconut, coriander powder. Cook for 2 minutes, now add ladyfingers and mix well.
4. Add mango powder and chat masala and season with salt.
5. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.