250 grams french beans
500 grams cabbage
2 tablespoons ghee
2 to 3 onions
1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon chilli powder
3 tablespoons plain flour (Maida)
2 tablespoons chopped coriander
2 to 3 chopped green chillies
Oil / Ghee for frying
Salt to taste
1. Chop all the vegetables finely.
2. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for 1 minute. Add the vegetables, turmeric and chilli powders and salt and continue cooking until the vegetables are cooked.
3. Sprinkle the plain flour on the vegetables, mix and cook again for a few minutes.
4. Mash the vegetables. Add the coriander and green chillies and mix well.
5. Shape into cutlets.
6. Roll in bread crumbs and shallow fry in ghee.
7. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.