Maida 2 cups
Methi chopped 1 cup
Warm oil to knead
Warm water to make the dough soft
Salt to taste.
Oil to deep fry
Oil 3 tbsp
Ginger & Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Cooked Peas 1 cup
Cooked Potatoes 2 medium
Coriander Powder 1 tbsp
Jerra Powder 1 tsp
Mustard 1 tsp
Turmeric 1/2 tsp
Fennel Seeds Powder 1 tbsp
Garam masala powder 11/2 tsp
Salt to Taste
First take oil in a kadai or a big pan and put mustad seed after it splutter add peas and fry for sometime then add ginger garlic paste, turmeric and fry again for 2 seconds then add all the dry masala powder and the the potatoes and fry very nicely till it becomes dry. At last add coriander leaves for the flavour.
1. Take maida- mix salt, Methi and warm oil together and make a dough, then use warm water to make the dough soft.
2. Take a big ball of the dough a roll it very thickly.
3. Then cut it into half make a cone and put the above filling into it and close it with the help of water.
4. Repeat the same thing with the other half also.
5.heat oil in a kadai to fry the samosa, remember that you should fry the samosa in a low flame.
6. Then enjoy it with any garlic chutney.