2 cups of finely grounded Cashew powder
1/4 cup Milk
3/4 cup Sugar
Few silver vark for decoration
1. Heat milk in a large pot and add sugar.
2. When it starts bubbling remove from stove and add cashew powder little at a time. Mix well making a thick form. You may add more powder if needed for making thick.
3. Pour the mix on a wax paper or thali. Press and spread with your palms for making thin burfi. 4. Put silver vark on top if you wish.
5. Let it cool completely before cutting in burfi shape.
6. Put in a airtight container and keep in a cool place.