Paneer 200 gms.
Spinach (palak) 2 bunches
Onion 1 no.
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp.
Tomato 2 nos.
Milk ½ cup
Red chili powder ½ tsp.
Garam masala ½ tsp.
Oil 2 tbsp.+ to fry
Salt To taste
1. Pick, wash and boil palak leaves in minimum water for about 8 minutes.
2. Grind boiled palak coarsely.
3. Cut the Paneer into cubes and deep-fry till golden brown.
4. Chop onion. Puree the tomatoes.
5. Add oil in a pan and heat. Add the chopped onions.
6. When the onion turns pinkish in colour, add the Ginger Garlic paste and chili powder.
7. Next add the tomato puree and cook till oil leaves the pan.
8. Now add the Garam Masala Powder and palak. Mix well.
9. Add milk and let it cook till it is of a thick consistency.
10. Add salt. Add the paneer just before serving.