250 gm Paneer
2 Onions (Sliced)
1 Capsicum (Sliced)
1/2 cup Tomato Puree
2 tbsp Ghee
1/2 cup fresh Cream or fresh lightly beaten malai
1/2 tsp Garam Masala
Salt to taste & Red Chilli powder
1. Heat ghee in a pan, add onions and capsicum.
2. Cook for two minutes.
3. Then add tomato puree, fresh cream, salt, garam masala and red chilli powder.
4. Cook for One minute.
5. Cut paneer into cubes and add to the masala. Mix well.
6. You can add half tea spoon of sugar if you want sweet and sour taste.
7. Cook again for two minutes.
8. Serve hot.